My Asho, the UK based online fashion store, which stocks items from leading African designer brands is proud to announce its first pop-up shopping event on the 13th and 14th of August in Notting Hill, London.
Available under one roof will be the latest collections from top Fashion, Accessory, Children and
Homeware designers from all over Africa including Tiffany Amber Ng, Christie Brown Ghana, Jewel by Lisa, Urbanknit, Ituen Basi, Nkwo, Kemkem Studio, Zedeye, Zebra Living, Kiki Clothing, Cocoabella and Aimas.
The boutique will be situated in the heart of Notting Hill at 47 Pembridge Road, and will offer stylish, limited edition pieces at affordable prices. These pieces will only be available to purchase at the My Asho pop-up boutique and will not be featured on the MyAsho.com site. On exclusive display will be:
- casually tailored, off-duty chic clothing and whimsical accessories from TAN by Tiffany Amber Ng
- the recently launched J Label: the diffusion line from Jewel by Lisa
- beautifully embellished, hand-painted, t-shirts by Aimas
- unique, handmade clutches and limited edition tie-dye batik shawls from Urbanknit
- dazzling yet classic pieces from Zedeye including pieces from the Tribal Romance SS11 collection
- gorgeous accessories and dresses by Christie Brown Ghana
- clothing, accessories and homeware in stunning African prints by Ituen Basi
- free spirited, nomadic pieces from Nkwo
- signature styles infusing traditional woven African fabrics from KKS by Kemkem Studio
- clean, practical and wearable pieces from the Zebra Living “Mara” Collection
- stylish and fun casual wear by sport-chic brand Cocoabella
- afro-centric designs for ladies and kids by Kiki Clothing
boldness of items typically sold via MyAsho.com. The pop-up shop will be available for a limited time only and collections will be available while stocks last with average prices ranging from £5-£85.
Femi Shobanjo, CEO My Asho says “this is a definite milestone. It is the first time a retail space in such a prime location has been 100% dedicated to top African designers. It just shows the demand is there for these pieces. We are very excited for our designers”
Join us at the My Asho Pop-Up Boutique
When: Saturday 13th August 2011: 10am - 6pm
Sunday 14th August 2011: 10am – 6pm
Where: 47 Pembridge Road, Notting Hill, W11 3HG, London, United Kingdom