25 Apr 2009

Valentina C


















































'Armchair with steel rod structure painted in glossy white, red or black, padded polyurethane seat, cover in technical fabric and hand-made flower decoration designed by Maurizio Galante in the same colour of the structure'

I really really really want this chair, although I would not know which colour to go for. They are all so beautiful.

I came across it when it was featured recently on designmilk. It is the Valentina C chair designed by Maurizio Galante for Cerruti Baleri. I think it is absolutely gorgeous. Its almost like a couture dress. Check out his (the designer's) website and you will understand why. Very interesting 'collaboration'. Reinforces my opinion that a lot of design disciplines and skills are interchangeable. What do you think?

4 comments:

Soyun Park said...

I love all the colors, but if I really have to choose I will go with the red. Just give some point in my room~

Cat McLaughlin said...

These are lovely! I especially like the woven part and the embellishments, it makes them so unique. (and I can see why you'd have difficulty choosing a colour!!)

My Inspired Reality said...

Indeed, it reminds me of a couture dress. Very nice and different:)

Rheea said...

Cool chairs! I love the black one best :)

Ps: Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Rheea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...