7 Nov 2008

Paul Smith

I love these Paul Smith bags. Especially the fact that the imagery used is so quintessentially English. (We'll ignore the fact that the mini is now manufactured by BMW). Even the word quintessential sounds so English! Maybe because it is, but you know what I mean. I''ll stop rambling now. Even the luggage tag is shaped as a mini mini!

I remember a few seasons ago, there were similar Paul Smith bags which had pictures of rugby balls which were equally impressive. I do like the simplicity and freshness of his designs, so yeah I am a fan.

5 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

That bag is awesome! I've been using the same awful handbag that I bought at the goodwill bins in Portland Oregon 3 years ago for fifty cents. I told my husband that this year for Christmas, I want a real bag please.

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Oh Gosh, my boss would absolutly love this bag, she is mad about minis.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Absolutely whimsical! Love it.

Ravenswick said...

It is such an awesome bag, thanks for sharing. Love the little mini shaped tag too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute bag! I dont usually like bags with scenes on them, but I could get into this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...