7 May 2009

Brompton










































This is by far one of the coolest things I have ever owned. Some say cycling in London is crazy but it is actually a lot of fun and the freedom it gives especially during rush hour traffic is unbelievable.

The appeal of the Brompton has many parts. The fact that it is foldable and very easy to carry around has to be one of the most important. Its like having your own personal transformer! It just looks soooooo cool, folded or unfolded.

I went for the classic black although initially I wanted a lime green one but came round to the idea of having a black one (like almost everyone else).

I think Brompton is a very cool brand. The product, the marketing, the website, the idea are all super. What else can I say, this is a beautifully made object, that works so well. To see more about what Bromptons are about check out their website www.brompton.co.uk

On another note Follow my blog with bloglovin´

2 comments:

Gidan Nodza said...

I sooo envy you.

Koral said...

Lovely...I would def want to lay my hands on that...my current bicycle is pretty old and has lived life to its fullest :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...