23 Jun 2009

Starfish + Cuttlefish + ?


Starfish + Cuttlefish + ?, originally uploaded by Urbanknit.

This was earlier this month at the New England aquarium in Boston which I fell in love with. I was like a big kid and didn't want to leave. There was so much to see and all beautiful in their own way. I am trying to learn more about my camera and trying to get the best use out of it. I love Canon's and had a manual SLR before I got a digital one. What is great is that the lenses are all compatible so I use my old ones.

I can't remember what the creature in the middle of the shot is. Any clues?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's amazing. I too am utterly fascinated with sea life. It's so mysterious and beautiful...we're so far removed from it that to see it up close like that blows the mind.

Valerie said...

I'm jealous...I adore aquariums, and we don't have much of one where I live. However, I heard just recently they're thinking of building one. Crossing my fingers!

OMB said...

I love going to the aquarium too. It's been a while, now you've sparked that interest again!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...